As we approach August, and afterwards the last few months of the year and OgreCon, we prepare for the handing out of our Annual Awards. The Awards program exists to spotlight our great members. Anyways, I just wanted to remind everyone that you need to get your awards in for the annual awards in time for us to be able to count them before OgreCon - where they're officially presented. Since OgreCon is planned for September of this year, the end of August is the cut off date for Annual Awards. This means you can consider work or contributions by a member since August of 2009 to count towards the awards.
You can see all of our awards by clicking the appropriately titled Awards page, but here is the rundown of all of our annual ones:
- Most Valuable Player "Ogre of the Year"
- Face of the Party - "Chapter Coordinator of the Year"
- Dungeon Master Award - "Senior Dungeon Master of the Year"
- Most Valuable Chapter - "Chapter of the Year"
- Largest Party Award - Chapter with the Most Members - "nominations" should just be confirmations of number of Active and Associate members
- E-Lair Award - "Chapter Website of the Year"
Anyways, get to nominating. You can feel free to nominate for any non-annual Awards as well!
18:50, July 25, 2010 (UTC)