A site redesign made this feature obsolete.
Ogre Wiki's Featured Articles
Featured articles are considered to be the best articles within Ogres Wiki, as determined by the Ogres Wiki community. Before being listed here, articles are reviewed on their talk pages to see if they meet the featured article criteria (see below).
Articles that no longer meet the criteria can be proposed for improvement or removal on their talk pages by nominating them for review (see below).
Template:Featured Article symbolizes featured content within Ogres Wiki; this template can be found on the top right corner of an article's page, if it is a featured article.
Featured Article Criteria
Featured Article Nominees
These are all the articles that are nominees for featured article status. To become featured articles they must be reviewed, meet all the featured article criteria (see above), and a positive consensus about the nomination must be reached for it to become a featured article.
- To nominate an article for featured status
- Before nominating an article, ensure that it meets all of the featured article criteria (see above).
- Place Featured Article Nominee on the very top of the articles talk page.
- Create a new section on the talk page of the article called "Featured Article Nomination" under which write a reason for nomination. Don't forget to sign your post using --~~~~.
- Add the talk page (not the main page) to Category:Featured Article Nominees.
- Tell the main contributors to the page, on their respective talk pages, about the nomination.
- To support or object a nomination
Please read a nominated article fully before deciding to support or oppose a nomination.
- To support a nomination, write * '''Support''' — , followed by your reason(s). If you have been a significant contributor to the article, please indicate this.
- To oppose a nomination, write * '''Oppose''' — , followed by the reason(s). Reviewers who object are strongly encouraged to return after a few days to check whether their objection has been addressed. To withdraw the objection, strike it out (with <s> ... </s>) rather than removing it.
- If one feels that an "Oppose" has been addressed, they should say so after the reviewer's signature rather than striking out or splitting up the reviewer's text. One should not alter, strike, or break up comments from other editors. If a nominator finds that an opposing reviewer is not returning to the nomination page to revisit improvements, this should be noted on the nomination page, with a diff to the reviewer's talk page showing the request to reconsider.
- To provide constructive input on a nomination without specifically supporting or objecting, write * '''Comment''' — followed by your advice.
- Current Featured Article Nominees
- There are no nominees at this time.